LEGAL Notice and general conditions of use of the website
www. projectmeetingpoint. Tech
In compliance with the duty of information provided in law 34/2002 of services of the information Society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information data of this web site are provided below:
The ownership of this website, www. Projectmeetingpoint. Tech, (hereinafter, website) is held by: PMP COLLABORATIVE teams, SL, provided with NIF: B67264101 and registered in: Barcelona Mercantile registry with the following registry data: Volume 46517, Folio 1, sheet 46517, inscription 1, whose contact data are:
Juan de Garay, 106-Barcelona
Contact Telephone: 678715986
Contact Email: Info@projectmeetingpoint.tech
- General terms and conditions of use
The subject of the conditions: the website
The purpose of these general conditions of use (hereinafter, conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the website. For the purposes of these conditions, the Web site shall be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; And all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and the Navigation tree (hereinafter, contents) and all those services or online resources that you offer to the users (hereinafter, services).
PMP reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website and the contents and services that may be incorporated in it. The user acknowledges and accepts that at any time PMP may interrupt, disable and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the website or access to them.
Access to the website by the user is free and, as a general rule, is free without the user having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network Provided by the access provider that the user has hired.
The use of any of the contents or services of the Web site can be made by means of the subscription or previous registration of the user.
The access, navigation and use of the website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between users, and the user and PMP, as the comments and/or spaces of Blogging, confers the condition of user, so accepted, since the start of browsing the website, all the conditions herein established, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations required Compliance according to the case. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the user is encouraged to read them every time they visit the website.
The PMP website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes his/her responsibility to make a correct use of the website. This responsibility shall be extended to:
- A use of the information, contents and/or services and data offered by PMP without being contrary to the provisions of the present conditions, the law, the moral or the public order, or that in any other way may be an injury of the rights of third parties or of the same one Functioning of the website.
- The veracity and lawfulness of the information provided by the user in the forms extended by PMP for access to certain contents or services offered by the website. In any event, the user shall immediately notify PMP of any facts that permit the misuse of the information recorded on such forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, In order to proceed to his immediate cancellation.
PMP reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, Spamming, which violates youth or children, public order or security or which, in their view, is not appropriate for publication.
In any case, PMP will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through comments or other tools of Blogging or participation there may be.
The mere access to this web site does not imply to enter any type of relationship of commercial character between PMP and the user.
The user declares to be of age and to have the legal capacity sufficient to be linked by the present conditions. Therefore, this PMP Web site is not addressed to minors. PMP declines any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
III. Access and navigation on the website: disclaimer of Warranties and liability
PMP does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Web site, nor of the contents or services. PMP will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the site Web, however, is not responsible or guarantee that access to this website will not be uninterrupted or error free.
Neither is it responsible or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this site Web Be free of error or cause damage to the user’s computer system (software and hardware). In no event shall PMP be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising out of access, navigation and use of the website, including, but not limited to, those caused by computer systems or those caused by the introduction of Virus.
PMP is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way any of the falls, interruptions, failure or fault of the telecommunications that may occur.
In accordance with the current legislation, PMP undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of Personal data (LOPD).
- Real Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of personal character data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of services of the information society and of electronic commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in PMP is: PMP COLLABORATIVE teams, SL, provided with NIF: B67264101 and registered in: Barcelona Mercantile registry with the following registry data: Volume 46517, Folio 1, Sheet 46517, inscription 1. Your contact details are as follows:
Juan de Garay, 106-Barcelona
Contact Telephone: 678715986
Contact Email: Info@projectmeetingpoint.tech
Personal Data Recording
The personal data collected by PMP, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the responsible of the treatment, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Agency of data protection that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between PMP and the user or the maintenance of the relationship That is established in the forms that it fills, or to attend an application or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: Personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected shall be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that the user’s identification is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive Responsibility: the Responsible Of the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are fulfilled.
Categories of personal Data
The data categories that are treated in PMP are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD are covered.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. PMP undertakes to obtain the user’s express and verifiable consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The user shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the use of the website.
In the occasions in which the user should or can provide his/her data through forms to consult, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is Obligatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are intended
The personal data are collected and managed by PMP in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the latter fills or for Attending a request or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the PMP’s social object, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content Offered to the user, as well as improve the quality, operation and browsing of the website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be allocated; That is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 18 months, or until the user requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the time period during which the personal data will be retained or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Personal Data Recipients
The user’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Hostinger International LTD. A Cyprus Private Limited CompanyLegal Address, 61 Lordou Vironos St. 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus (“Hostinger is”)
In the event that the Responsible Of the treatment intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the Intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Minors ‘ Personal data
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over the age of 14 may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by PMP. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians for the treatment shall be necessary, and this shall be deemed lawful only to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
PMP undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the destruction, loss or alteration Accidental or illicit personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web site has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the user, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because PMP cannot guarantee the Inexpugabilidad The Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Responsible Of the treatment is committed to communicating to the user without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data shall mean any breach of security resulting in the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or Otherwise treated or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Responsible Of the treatment, who undertakes to inform and to guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to which it makes accessible the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user has on PMP and can therefore exercise in front of the Responsible of treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of Access: It is the user’s right to obtain confirmation of whether PMP is treating his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the treatment that PMP has made or does, as well as, among other, the Information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or envisaged thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the user to modify his or her personal data which proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“The Right to Oblivion”): It is the right of the user, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The user has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not count on another legal basis; The user opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; Personal data has been treated Ilícitamentemente; Personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; Or personal data has been obtained from a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Responsible Of the treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, it must take reasonable measures to inform the persons responsible that they are treating the personal data of the request of the interested person to delete any link to those Personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the user’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The user has the right to obtain limitation of treatment when contested the accuracy of his or her personal data; Treatment is illicit; The Responsible of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims; And when the user has opposed the treatment.
- Right to portability of data: If the treatment is carried out by automated means, the user will be entitled to receive the Responsible of treatment your personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. As long as it is technically possible, the Responsible Of the treatment will directly transmit the data to that other person responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the treatment of his personal data or to cease the treatment of The same On the part of PMP.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated treatment, including the elaboration of profiles: It is the right of the user not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on the automated processing of his personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the legislation in force establishes otherwise.
The user may therefore exercise his or her rights through written communication addressed to the Responsible of the treatment with the reference “RGPD-www. Projectmeetingpoint. Tech”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the user as well as the accreditation document of the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that accredits the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address to the effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the petition it formulates.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Juan de Garay, 106-Barcelona
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the manner in which his personal data is being treated, he shall be entitled to effective judicial guardianship and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority In particular in the state in which it has its habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic information-gathering procedures relating to user-determined preferences during your visit to the website in order to recognize you as a user, and customize your experience and use of the website, and may also, by example, help identify and resolve bugs.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visit to the website, the pages viewed, the time it has been on the website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be able to contact the user’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the user’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the computer or device of the user and managed exclusively by PMP for the best functioning of the Web site. The information you collect is used to improve the quality of the website and its content and experience as a user. These cookies allow you to recognize the user as a recurring visitor to the website and to adapt the content to offer content to suit your preferences.
The entity (ies) responsible for the supply of cookies May (n) Assign this information to third parties, provided that the law requires it or a third party to process this information for such entities.
Disabling, rejecting, and deleting cookies
- Link Policy
The user or third party who makes a hyperlink from a Web page of another, different, web site to the PMP website must know that:
Reproduction — wholly or partly — of any of the contents and/or services of the website is not permitted without the express authorisation of PMP.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation is permitted on the PMP website, nor on the contents and/or services of the same.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the Web site in which this hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this web site, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by PMP.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between PMP and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of PMP of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. Intellectual and INDUSTRIAL property
PMP by itself or as part assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained therein (for the purposes of non-exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or Logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be protected as intellectual property by the Spanish juridical order, hazard applicable both the Spanish and communitarian regulations in this field, and the international treaties related to the matter and subscribed by Spain.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the form of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, are expressly prohibited for purposes In any support and by any technical means without PMP’s authorization.
The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of PMP. You will be able to view the elements of the website or even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The user, however, will not be able to Delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the website.
In the event that the user or third party considers that any of the contents of the website is a violation of the intellectual property protection rights, he/she must immediately communicate it to PMP through the contact details of the General information about this legal notice and general conditions of use.
VIII. Legal action, applicable law and jurisdiction
PMP reserves the right to present the civil or penal actions that it considers necessary for the misuse of the website and contents, or for the breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and PMP will be governed by current and applicable regulations in the Spanish territory. Any controversy arises In relation to The interpretation and/or the application of these conditions the Parties shall submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the judges and tribunals corresponding to the law.
Last modified: September 11th, 2018